Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician

2001 Carrera: recently bought..lit..suspension..front right wheel

Hi there,
I recently bought a pre-owned 2001 Carrera 4, and the airbag warning light is permanently lit and the suspension seems too hard, even for a Porsche. Also, the front right wheel makes more noise than the left when I go over even the smallest imperfections on the road. Should I go see a mechanic? I'd also appreciate some recommendations for a reliable specialized mechanic in the Morris county area in NJ. Thanks!
Ok the noise in the front right wheel is most likley a bad strut or faulty bushing the air bag light can be numerous things from a bad air bag to a bad sensor or control unit you need to have it scanned for the airbag light have them check the right front strut while its there id reccomend going to a shop that specializes in imports the dealer will be costly