r hale
r hale, Technician
Experience:  8

Olds Bravada: leaking..sputtering..hesitating..about 15-20 seconds

I took my Olds Bravada in to have the oil lines replaced (leaking). When I left the shop, my car was sputtering / hesitating as I accelerated, and after about 15-20 seconds actually accelerated. This was not an issue when I brought the car in. I plan to bring it back tomorrow. Did they screw something up?
Category: Car
Expert:  r hale replied 7 years ago.
yes they definatly messed somthing up if it was brought into them not running like that, seams like a very odd coincidence that it would leave the shop after working on it and it starts running funny without them accidently messing somthing up. to me it sounds like they possibly could of disconected a sensor or a vacume line, id would bring it back to them and describe the problem and tell them this only happened after you picked the vehical up form them and they should be able to take care of it for you. :)