r hale
r hale, Technician
Experience:  8

2001 chevy blazer: 4.3 v-6..getting fuel..rough idle..parking lot went

2001 chevy blazer 4.3 v-6 This car is not getting fuel to run. Started 2 weeks ago rough idle and would not run for my son. left car in parking lot went back to get and ran good as time went on it got worse. Drove car to Advance to for trouble codes no codes . now it will not run at all I sprayed starting fluid and would run HELP
Category: Car
Expert:  r hale replied 7 years ago.
sounds like a fuel filter to me if i were you i would replace that first.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Is there a high and low presurre fuel pump on this car and more than one fuel filter
Expert:  r hale replied 7 years ago.
the main fuel filter is located on the LH frame rail, there is also the fuel pump fickup filter that is located inside the fuel tank along with the fuel pump itself. i would replace the main fuel filter first. and if you still having problem it may not be a bad idea to drop the tank and remove the the fuel pump assemble to check the pickup filter.