Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  24 yrs exp. with automotive
13843461

Deluxe: i have an 09 Genesis with 6300 miles..sounding..audio system

Customer Question

i have an 09 Genesis with 6300 miles. I hav complained of the inferior sounding audio system. I have the delux premium surround sound Lexicon sound system. Even in surround sound mode the only speaker u can hear clear is the main front dash speaker. This car is suppose to have 14 speakers but only 12 can be found. There is no surround sound to this system.
Category: Car
Expert:  Joe replied 7 years ago.
No you shouldnt have lights flickering... Sounds like you might have an audio problem.. my advise to you would be call hyundai direct and explain your situation... They will rectify it by calling the dealer where you purchased it and telling them to fix the problem.. trust me the dealer will not defy them... ive seen this method used befor.. it works.. god luck to you