Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2003 mitsubishi montero Limited: half the motor revs up very loud

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Mistubishi Montero Limited. At least once every week and a half the motor revs up very loud and then sounds like it is going to conk out, but then resumes driving normally. My e-mail [email protected]
Category: Car
Expert:  Amedee replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-How many miles are on your Car?
-What type of engine is in your Car?
-What have you already tried?

-Is there any indicator lights on the dash?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hey I just received my credit card bill and was charged $9.00 and never received an answer 2 weeks ago. I sent you an e-mail cancelling since I never got an answer. I would appreciate it if you would credit my card. I have taken it to a local mechanic. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX