jeffrey590
jeffrey590, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician , Saab Master Technician w/ 35 years Dealer Experience in Advanced Level Diag.
11029438

2008 kia sorento: wiring..the harness it has a amp..drivers seat

Customer Question

I have a 2008 kia sorento I want to install a new head unit where can I get the nesscessary info on wiring the unit to the harness it has a amp under the drivers seat?
Category: Car
Expert:  jeffrey590 replied 7 years ago.
GreetingsCustomer

My advice would be to go to www.crutchfield.com and purchase an adapter harness...just give them the make and model of your vehicle along with the make and model of the head you wish to install...they will send you a custom harness that just plugs in to factory harness and the head unit....no cutting or soldering...real professional and clean job...comes with complete instructions...I use them all the time...price is around $25...can't beat it....the time you save alone is worth every penny...jeffrey590