mazda master tech
mazda master tech, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  25 years ex. 15 years mazda dealer tech. ase and L1 recertified master state,safety, emi,crt

2007 mazda: a website that there have been powertrain issues..recalls

I'm looking at a 2007 Mazda6, noticed on a website that there have been powertrain issues. Have there been recalls? What specific issues are there? Would the issues be a deal breaker?
Category: Car
Expert:  mazda master tech replied 7 years ago.
please tell me if the car is 3.0L V-6 or 2.3L 4 cylinder then I can give you the information you need
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

it's a 2.3 L 4. The car is listed on, if you want to look at it.

I'm also looking at 07 and 08 Mazda3's, the more basic 5 speed model, that has power doors and windows.

Looked at the mazda 6 on line.Ran a warranty history for you car looks clean with no open recalls. This year and model has been problem free, if it were automatic trans then you might have concerns.As always have car checked to see if it has been in an accident or any unusual damage. You also asked about mazda 3 excellent cars in manual trans model, you cant go wrong there either.Hope this helps if you need more let me know