eric
eric, Technician
Experience:  15 years in auto/diesel repair
4858468

95 Chevy s10: 4.3, 2whl, auto, 205xxx miles

'95 Chevy s10, 4.3, 2whl, auto, 205xxx miles. this truck has a hot box on the back for delivering pizza. the trans has been rebuilt (6mo), water pump, trermostat, radiator and cap were replaced recently. the hot box and cab are not getting warm enough as they use to. recently the new radiator split open and was replaced last week. the new radiator is now building too much pressure and pucking antifreeze and we fear will split the new radiator. I think it has something to do with coolent flow in the engine, like head gasket front flow restricters gone allowing the front of the engine to get too hot. Am I on the right track?
Category: Car
Expert:  eric replied 7 years ago.
yes sir dhrr you blew a headgasket
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
the engine does not overheat unless the coolent all pucks out nor does the exhaust pipe show excessive water vapor
Expert:  eric replied 7 years ago.
dhrr you blew headgasket this is sign of blown headgasket and with 205,000 miles i would recommend to customer if he's going keep truck replace motor with long block