1998 Deville: No lights, no sounds, nothing.

Have a 1998 Deville that is dead. Thought it was the battery so we replaced it and it worked for a few days but today it is dead again. No lights, no sounds, nothing.
Category: Car
Expert:  Carhelp4u replied 7 years ago.
Do you have a voltmeter? Have you tried jump starting this vehicle? Have you checked to verify that the battery terminals are clean and tight?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Don't have a volt meter.
Was able to jump start it before I replaced the battery.
Cables look okay but am going to go out in a bit and loosen and re-tighten them and try to jump start it.
Anything else I can look at.
When it was running it showed 14.5 on the battery info
Expert:  Carhelp4u replied 7 years ago.
Ok well you have verified that this vehicle is charging, and you also have installed a new battery. If the battery is in fact dead at this point, I wouls figure that you have a draw. This can be caused by many things and you will need a voltmeter to do a draw test to verify what circuit is causing for this draw. This could be as simple as an underhood light, trunk light or much more indepth items. At this point I would really look into the cable connections to verify that they are clean, and tight. This can cause for this type of problem for sure. If this checks out, we need to look at the draw test to verify what circuits are pulling from the battery while the car is off. You will need a voltmeter to test for this for sure. This is hard to check on a Cadillac as there are so many electrical components. I can assist you with this, but we need to check the cable connections and verify the battery is dead once again.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Okay I will check in a bit and see what I find.
Expert:  Carhelp4u replied 7 years ago.

Ok, Good luck to you!