Randall C
Randall C, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  32 years Foreign / Domestic Cars All aspects of Diag and Repair

2003 Saturn Ion: wiper motor..running properly..the linkage is messed

I have a 2003 Saturn Ion and need a copy of the linkage coming off the widshield wiper motor - they wipers are not running properly & it looks like the linkage is messed up.
Category: Car
Expert:  Randall C replied 7 years ago.

hello, I am trying but limited info on my end so far. Can you maybe decribe the problem you are having? Have you removed the wiper arms yet?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yes. There is a bar @ the back of the wiper motor and I think it connets to the stems of both the wipers and I think the part that connects off the stem broke into the bar and I need to order new stems and need the part #'s and how they connect.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I replaced the wiper motor linkage on my 2003 Saturn Ion. Before I put the wipers back everything seemed to be running ok. After they would not go on. I checked the fuses and they seem to be ok. What should I look at next.
Expert:  Randall C replied 7 years ago.
There are 2 fuses for the system to work. One is part of the body control module under dash , drivers side. It will be a fuse marked " wiper SW" ,, The other fuse is in the underhood fuse block. One is most likely bad. LMK and thanks