JOES SHOP
JOES SHOP, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER TECH 30+ YRS FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC ADVANCED DIAGNOSTICS AND TRANSMISSION REPAIRS.
9638808

neon: plymouth..got very hot, after it cooled down the motor turned

Customer Question

plymouth neon got very hot, after it cooled down the motor turned over but would not start.
Category: Car
Expert:  JOES SHOP replied 7 years ago.
Remove the Radiator cap and check the coolant level, fill it if it is low. Then crank the engine with the cap off. Are you getting any coolant coming out of the top? Thanks, Joe
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Car is broken down on freeway. Trying to find an easy fix in order to get home. I will accept your answer in order to get paid. Thank you for the information to start working on the problem. Will call back with and answer. Runs or not running.

Thanks.

Customer/p>
Expert:  JOES SHOP replied 7 years ago.
Good Luck. That is always difficult. Let me know what happens, if I can help I will. Thanks, Joe