Mauricio
Mauricio, Technician
Experience:  15 years working in all makes and models
12133139

2007 Hyundai: the low beam halagen light on the drivers side..headlamp

Customer Question

2007 Hyundai Entourage. I am attempting to change the low beam halagen light on the drivers side but I can't get to it. Will the whole headlamp unit come out? You cannot access it from under the hood even with the battery removed. You can get to the high beam but not the other.
Category: Car
Expert:  Mauricio replied 5 years ago.
REPLACEMENT
  1. Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal.

1. Loose the mounting bolts (2EA).

1. Remove the head lamp assembly after disconnecting the lamp connectors. NOTE: Take care that holding clip (A) is not to be damaged.

1. Remove the head lamp rear cover and pulling up head lamp bulb fixing wire clip.
  2. Replace the bulb.
  3. Installation is the reverse of removal.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Can't get the assembly to slide out. I've already tried this.
Expert:  Mauricio replied 5 years ago.
Very carefully pry the headlamp out.
Mauricio, Technician
Experience: 15 years working in all makes and models
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thanks it worked but the auto parts book indicated the wrong bulb, so I probably spent 23 bucks for nothing. Their book and computer showed a Sylvania H11B but the plug in is different on the one I removed. The one I took out has straight on plug and the H11 B is a 90 degree with the prongs too close together. If you have the right number for the bulb I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Dan

Expert:  Mauricio replied 5 years ago.

Certain bulbs are available for sale at the SYLVANIA Online Store. New bulbs will be online for purchase in the coming weeks.

2007 HYUNDAI Entourage
Low beam headlamp
H11B

High beam headlamp
H7
H7SU Silverstar ULTRA for Ultra Night Vision - The Whitest and Brightest Halogen
H7ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The Whiter and Brighter Halogen
H7XV XtraVision Halogen - The Brighter Light
H7CB Cool Blue Halogen - The Whiter Light

Parking light
2357A
2357ALL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Front turn signal
2357A

Rear turn signal
1156A
1156AST Silverstar Signal Lighting: Complete the Look: Crisp, Clean, Style
1156ALL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Tail light
1157
1157LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Stop light
1157

High mount stop light
Assembly

License plate
168
168LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Back up light
921
921LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Front sidemarker
168

Trunk/Cargo area
DE3175
DE3175LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp
7443LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Sorry friend, but the H11B you list is the one I spent money on that doesn't fit.
Expert:  Mauricio replied 5 years ago.

I'm sorry this is all the information I have, you may have to call the dealer and ask for the correct bulb.

Thanks