JHoop
JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

2008 Suzuki SX4: emissions electrical..fuel injectors..maf sensor

Hello. I am looking for emissions electrical wiring diagrams for a 2008 Suzuki SX4 with the 2.0L engine which show the wiring for the fuel injectors, intake air temp sensor, coolant temp sensor, MAF sensor, etc. Thank you in advance!!
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX back to justanswer.com.

I uploaded the Wiring Diagrams you requested for the Engine Performance in .pdf format here to justanswer. You can download it by clicking HERE. I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
___________________________
Don't forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to receive credit.)