Carfix4you
Carfix4you, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Re-certified Technician, 22 yrs. Dealer and Independent Repair World Class High Performance Expe
14923590

1994 MAZDA 626: 2.5L..AUTO..SPEED SENSOR..HOW HARD IS TO REPLACE

1994 MAZDA 626 2.5L AUTO VEHICLE SPEED SENSOR LOCATION. AND HOW HARD IS TO REPLACE?
Category: Car
Expert:  Carfix4you replied 7 years ago.
HelloCustomer and welcome to Just Answer. At any time you have any questions, need wiring diagrams, images, or service information, don't hesitate to ask. I'll do my best to help you solve your vehicles problem. The speed sensor is on top of the transmission bellhousing. It has one attaching bolt.graphic
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
OK.BUT HOW HARD IS IT TO DO?CAN IT BE DONE ON THE GOUND?OR WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO DO IT?
You can access it from under the hood. Remove the connector, remove the bolt. Install in reverse order.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
CAN IT BE SEEN FROM TOP? DO I HAVE TO REMOVE ANYTHING TO SEE IT AND / OR GET TO IT?
Can you see where the transmission cooler lines go into the transmission.?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I AM PLANNING TO DO IT IN MORNING ,BUT DO I HAVE TO REMOVE AIR CLEANER BOX AND TUBE TO SEE IT?

If the air cleaner box is in the way, yes.
I uploaded the procedure in .pdf format here to Just Answer. You can download it by clicking HERE. I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please ask.