Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

2006 subaru impreza 2.5i: just had p0026 and p0028 trouble code come

I have a 2006 subaru impreza 2.5i just had p0026 and p0028 trouble code come on then go away should i worry
Category: Car
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 7 years ago.

hi quinn

do you work on your own car?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yes

ok

poo26 is the intake solinoid bank 1

poo28 is the itake solinoid bank2..thanks please ACCEPT my answer so I can get credit for my work.i don't receive commission unless you do .it does not cost you more money. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated!PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELPs.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i knew what the codes were but need to know if i need to adress the issue since the check engine light back off

if the light went back off...it may have been a fluke..and the solinoid may have just stuck for a second...if it becomes a reacuring thing..yes you may need to replace it...but if the light is off..i wouldnt worry ..unless it does it again

thanks..please ACCEPT my answer so I can get credit for my work.i don't receive commission unless you do .it does not cost you more money. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated!PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP