Mauricio, Technician
Experience:  15 years working in all makes and models

1998 Isuzu: camshaft position sensor..the fuel filter, spark plug

Customer Question

I own a 1998 Isuzu 2.2 engine, i keep getting the code P0341 camshaft position sensor, i replace it, change the fuel filter, spark plug and the wire. Please help me to fix this problem. thanks in advanced!
Category: Car
Expert:  Mauricio replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-What model is your Car?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Isuzu Rodeo 1998 2.2L 4 cylinder
Expert:  Mauricio replied 7 years ago.

Verify battery voltage to the CMP sensor on the Black/Yellow wire and ground on the Black/Blue wire

Unplug the sensor and verify there is a 5 volt reference blue wire. If there is no 5 volt reference, check for an open or shorted wire between the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) and the CMP sensor.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have voltage on the PCM and the sensor, what is your next suggestion that i can do. thanks1