Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

The radiator and the water pump?if the water pump is leaking does it

Customer Question

what is the difference between the radiator and the water pump?if the water pump is leaking does it need to be replaced or patched? if replaced,how much should a water pump replacement go for approx? my car had the coolant light on, what do ya think?
Category: Car
Expert:  supertech replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What type of engine is in your Car

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Expert:  supertech replied 7 years ago.

The raditor is what cool the anti-frezze and is mounted on thr front of the car.

The water pump is mounted on the engine and pump the anti-frezze through the cooling system.If the water pump is leaking it will at some point need to be change.

Let me know what else you need