RCV AUTO REPAIR LLC
RCV AUTO REPAIR LLC, Mechanic
Experience:  21 years working on autos. 6 years for living .shop owner 2 years
8981592

The right rear turn signal and the right brake light

Customer Question

How do you determine which fuse to replace for the right rear turn signal and the right brake light?
Category: Car
Expert:  RCV AUTO REPAIR LLC replied 5 years ago.

hi how are you i will try to help you does the left side brake and blinker work? and have you lokated the fuse panel in side of the vehicle?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes left blinker and brake light works. Yes the fuse panel has been located. After checking several of the fuses, the brake light is working but the right rear blinker still does not blink.

hi ok then is the brake light and the blinker the same light?or is it a diffrent light? red or orange

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
There is only one light and it's clear/white.

next step will be is to try a new bulb. remove old bulb and look to see if the filiment in side is broke and replace, and look at the bottom of bulb ,and look for any numbers to identifi the style bulb, it is a single filiment or double.( the fuse )1 will opperate the brake and one will opperate the blinker.if one side works then the the fuse is good.

if this awnsered your question please use the accept link,and leave feed back as i will for you thank you . RAY

RCV AUTO REPAIR LLC, Mechanic
Experience: 21 years working on autos. 6 years for living .shop owner 2 years
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks! It works.

you are verry welcome and thank you