Ivan
Ivan, ASE Certified Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech w/ 20+ years in the field. Self employed for 9 years. Member of AUTOLAB radio show.
10772012

Srx: bulbs..the left front by pulling the air..front bumper

Did they come up with a fix so that you can replace the front turnsignal bulbs on the srx. This is the fourth one. We replaced the left front by pulling the air cleaner instead of the front bumper.

Hello and Happy New YearCustomer You don't need to remove the bumper. Here is the procedure that let's you remove the housing without remvoing the bumper. It covers the headlight bulb as well as the turn signal, so follow the relavent item for the turn signal. I hope this make it easier.

Your JA Expert,

Ivan

graphic

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks. I am hoping that the newer models come up with a fix that is even easier. Or maybe an aftermarket lense that would come out from the front.
I can think of a hundred models that the engineers were on their lunch break when they designed how to service the bulbs. It makes me crazy too. Just resist the urge to cut an access hole, no good will come of that. Have a Happy New Year.