Derrick
Derrick, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  A.S.-Automotive Analysis A6-Electrical A8/L1-Engine Performance Cert., CA Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge Tech
7680243

1995 Voyager: wipers..electric locks..theres a clicking noise..relay

Customer Question

1995 Voyager: all of the sudden, the gauges stopped working, the wipers go on when they're turned off, and the electric locks won't work (they'll unlock but not lock). When the vehicle is turned off, there's a clicking noise, like a relay opening and closing, coming from behind the ash tray. I checked the fuse for the gauges & it's OK. Any ideas?
Category: Car
Expert:  Derrick replied 7 years ago.

Hi there,

This is a relatively common problem on these vans and what all of these things have in common is the BCM (Body Control Module). I would recommend replacing your BCM and it should take care of all of these issues.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions!