Roadside Jerry
Roadside Jerry, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Auto Mehanic 39 years,30 with the NYPD Fleet Service Division
1699649

I asked a question, paid and did not receive an answer.

I asked a question, paid and did not receive an answer. How do I either get my answer or my money back?
Hi, Steve. I don't see any other question here. Was it a computer question? Did you actually click the Accept button or did you just make a deposit? If you didn't accept, then the deposit money is still there, and if you'd like to re-state your question either I or another of the expers will be glad to try to help.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Yes, I submitted $15.00 in a good faith payment in advance and asked the question. No answer but the $15 was withdrawn from my account on 11/24/08. I would really like to find out where that fuse is located so I can replace it.

OK, the way it works is that $15 is held in "escrow" and you don't actually spend it until you click "Accept" for an answer. Until then, it is available to you and you can request a refund or leave it in your account.

If you can give me some details about your question I'll be glad to try to help. What kind of device are you looking for a fuse location for? Brand, model, etc. would help, along with the specific symptom.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Dave,

Please let me know what to do about getting an answer or my $15 dollars back. Here is my e-mail address sc605smpi.yahoo.com.

Please check your files and you will see that I have paid for an answer.

We are not permited to contact you outside this site - sorry. I understand that you already asked your question and didn't get an answer, but that question must have aged off because I can't find it, so I can't help you if you don't ask it again. Please tell me what you are trying to find the fuse for.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Dave,

I asked the question: Where is the cigarette lighter fuse located in the fuse box of a 2007 KIA Spectra?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Dave,

I don't see an answer as your e-mail indicated. Do I need to repeat the question?

Sorry, I was away for a little while. I now see part of the problem: this is an Automobile question, but it was posted to the Computer section. I am going to forward this to one of the JA moderators so you can get your question answered. Please be patient. Thanks!
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you, Dave

Hi, the fuse box containing the lighter fuse is located under the dash on the left side . I am sending the diagram of the fuse box showing the location of the fuses. If this helps you,please click on accept,we don't get credited for our answer until you do,thanks.graphic

Roadside Jerry, Auto Mechanic
Experience: Auto Mehanic 39 years,30 with the NYPD Fleet Service Division
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Thanks, Jerry

I appreciate your help.

Your welcome,thanks for the accept.Sorry for the confusion,sometimes the question is in the wrong category and an expert has to move it.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you