greg
greg, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  ase tech 10+ yrs with saturn and chevy
6337417

2004 buick: wheel drive..replace all or four oxygen sensors.

Customer Question

2004 buick rainer all wheel drive. # XXXXX 5.3 engine. i need to replace all or four oxygen sensors. what is the procedure for these replacements
Category: Car
Expert:  greg replied 8 years ago.
hi there to replace the sensors a 7/8 inch or 22mm wrench will work or go to auto zone a rent the o2 sensor socket that they have thanks greg
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i wqs looking for the procedure like do i have to remove the cataylic converter to reach the top sensors or what? i can find my own wrenches to fit the sensors thank you. roger.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
<p>you have not answered my 2nd reply as to what are the procedures to install the sensors , not the wrench size. like do i have to remove the converter or what?    roger.</p>
Customer: replied 8 years ago.