Ivan, ASE Certified Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech w/ 20+ years in the field. Self employed for 9 years. Member of AUTOLAB radio show.

ls: drives..steering wheel is cocked at an angle..suspension

i just slid into a curb with my mx6 ls. the car drives straight but the steering wheel is cocked at an angle. What part of the suspension might be damaged that would cause this condition?
Category: Car
Expert:  Ivan replied 7 years ago.

HelloCustomer it could be anything, however it may be able to be adjusted to compensate if the damage is not that severe. Take it to a good alignment shop and they will be able to tell you if there is something they cannot adjust. They should be able to tell you what is bent, if anything. They will get you a print out. If you can replicate it or scan it and add it to a post on this thread, I will be able to read it and tell you if there is anything to be concerned about. I've seen just as many good outcomes as bad, after an event like this, so get it looked at and see what shows up.

Your JA Expert,