Glenn
Glenn, Technician/Trainer
Experience:  28 years experience, Interprovincially Licenced MVMechanic (Canada) , Technical Trainer
12136997

chrysler concord: is that i loose gears..a/c wipers..car down..restart

Customer Question

good morning i got the chrysler concord running it was the throddle body but what i would like to know is on my chrysler concord 1995 3.3 engine is that i loose gears when i run the a/c wipers/and others at the same time then all i have to do is pull over shut the car down and then restart it and everything is just fine what could cause this
Category: Car
Expert:  Glenn replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer/p>

Thank you for requesting me.

Why do you think the throttle body was the problem ?

It sounds like your igntion switch may be in the process of failing. This type of failure is not uncommon and can produce intermittent problems .

I think you need to get this car into a service outlet and have this part checked and repaired as necessary.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
we cleaned the throttle body and it runs great now and starts
Expert:  Glenn replied 8 years ago.

OK, good.

Usually depressing the throttle slightly will overcome the reduced airflow caused by throttle body deposits. If it doesn't start again try that.

I still think that the ignition switch should be looked into to correct your other problems.

If you feel that any of the suggestions made were at all helpful , it is appropriate to hit the ACCEPT button now. This does not prevent you from asking further questions on this issue. Bookmark this page so you can return and ask followup questions without making an additional deposit. It does, however, motivate your expert to continue offering help to you and other clients using JustAnswer. None of our experts are compensated until an ACCEPT is issued. Thankyou