Ask reverend thomas sparacino Your Own Qu...
reverend thomas sparacino
reverend thomas sparacino, Technician

2006 Pontiac G6 GT: Monsoon 8 speaker audio system.

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Pontiac G6 GT coupe. I have the Monsoon 8 speaker audio system. The other day I got in my car and I noticed there was no music coming from the speaker. I have turned the radio off and back on. It appears to be working correctly. I can switch from AM to FM to CD to XM just fine. I can change channels and push seek with the radio locking in on radio stations. There just isn't any music coming from the speaker. Any recommendations?
Submitted: 8 years ago via
Category: Car
Expert:  reverend thomas sparacino replied 8 years ago.
i ahve seen something like this b4 i eventually after my hair found that the terminals on a speaker were touching and shorting puting the amp in safe mode remove all speakers from vehicle and look at the connection where the wires go if you find a broke or shorted out one replace it if no obvious broken ends ten leave all speakers un hooked turn radio on and up and reconnect 1 speaker at a time if this doesnt work then its probably an amp or head unit problem