autotech155, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  29 years ,drivability brakes ,a/c,trans repair,engine repair

gm: sga 14071177 a035 177-h 4.3-6 177n5

Customer Question

i need to know what year and vehicle they were put in the engine numbers are gm 4.3 LG .3A. SGA   14071177 A035 177-H 4.3-6 177N5
Category: Car
Expert:  autotech155 replied 8 years ago.
Hello welcome to JA. the first engine number comes as a 85 block s-10 the other numbers io cant find. hope this helps Eric
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to autotech155's Post: Hi thanks for the info but i need more. It is a motor gotten from a scrap yard used in a inboard boat. I got another 4.3 to replace it but the crank won't fit on it so i am trying to zero in on the old motor which has a mechanical fuel pump.
i think the one with the mechancical pump is from85 to 89. i will for the website and send you the site so you can find what you need, Eric
Non balance shaft engine, non-roller cam. Specify fuel pump on block Block#14071177 This one is a marine motor. The other motor does it have a 1 piece rear main seal or a 2 piece seal? I think in 86 they used both and are not interchangeable cranks. Eric
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i will find this out monday and get back to you
Ok let me i will keep on chcking and see if i can find any more info. Eric