Tony, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  15 years, specializing in driveablity and heavyline. skilled in brakes,a/c,all around tech.

99 GMC: front end starts shaking at 50mph plus my abs kicks in

I have a 99 GMC Jimmy and the front end starts shaking at 50mph plus my ABS kicks in. I have had this looked at and they cannot find what is causing it.
Category: Car
Expert:  Tony replied 8 years ago.

I need more info plz answer these and maybe i can help. 1 is this while driveing or brakeing? 2 when u say the ABS kicks in do u mean the light comes on or the brake system is proforming a anti skid.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
The shaking starts when I'm driving around 50 mph plus then when I try to brake the ABS goes to work but the light does not come on.
Expert:  Tony replied 8 years ago.

Sounds like maybe a tire out of round, but if this is a 4x4 it maybe a bad CV axle. I recommend having the tires and the ball joints checked that is also a possiblity as well. This is a hard one without driving and feeling my self these are some possible causes i hope ive help you....Plz accept...Thank You