jeffrey590, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician , Saab Master Technician w/ 35 years Dealer Experience in Advanced Level Diag.

1999 Villager: last night and slide the third row all the way forward

I have a 1999 Villager. I took out the middle row last night and slide the third row all the way forward. Now it is stuck! The release lever won''t pull up all the way. I''m guessing there is a crayon or a cookie stuck somewhere. When I pushed it forward it was a little difficult to get it to lock into position. What should I do now?

Here's what to do... Get hold of 2 large screwdrivers or pry bars....position them so you can apply pressure on the seat portion of the track while you have a helper pull up on the release... make sure to pry the seat forward while at the same time trying to release it...this should take the pressure off the release mechanism and allow you to get the seat to move back...If I can be of further assistance please let me know...jeffrey590