Roadside Jerry
Roadside Jerry, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Auto Mehanic 39 years,30 with the NYPD Fleet Service Division
1699649

(Electrical..one of the big fuses under the hood..start looking

(Electrical) there is a draw in the in the car draining the battery I have isolated it to one of the big fuses under the hood I think it has (bst)or something on the cover . Any sugestions where to start looking ?

Hi Darren Muncie, pulling the large BTN fuse just isolated all the circuits it protects,you will have to check further by going to each circuit in the system and one by one disable.I will send you the information that I have downloaded from a manual that I have purchased for your car. The other fuse box is inside the car under the instrument panel, to the left of the steering column. I will also send you some testing information on finding a parasitic battery drain. With this you will be able to find your problem it just takes some time and patience,thanks for using Just Answer,good luck,Jerry.

graphicgraphicgraphicgraphicgraphicgraphicgraphicgraphicgraphicgraphic