landrover_guy, journeyman mechanic
Experience:  18 years current underhood experiance light , line and heavy.all makes

No Comment Added

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Car
Expert:  landrover_guy replied 8 years ago.
. if you put the code in within a certain amount of time too many times you have to leave the car on ignition on not running i suggest you hook up a battery charger while its sitting for an hour before it will reset and allow you to try to input it in again.dont unhook it to reset it because the time count wont change leave the ignition on engine off for one hour the display should read code , does the display read locked if it does then you have to be patieant and wait till it says code . write it down check it verify it before you type it
or you will be staring all over again
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
It didnt work I left the key on for 2 hours. I will not be using this service again. I found out the information on another site
im glad you were able to resolve the issue