Doc Automotive
Doc Automotive, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Re-Certified Technician/Advanced Automotive Diagnostic Technician/27 yrs.Experience,All Makes
9509500

How to replace audi a4 ac blower fan.

1996 2.8L 2WD blower fan started making noise from hitting what look to be black foam. Small bits started coming out of ac vents. Then one day blower stopped working. Got behind glove box and removed a couple of blower screws but can''t get to the others and even if I could it looks like there is too much stuff in the way to get it out without removing the dashboard.
If tihs works, accept. I can assist further.graphicgraphic
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
doesn't help me get the blower our from under the dash. looks like part of the dashboard needs to be removed. i've gotten to two of the lower screws holding the blower in but there's at least one more i can't get to. there's too much stuff in the way.

Here is Audi procedure.
Be sure to turn the Blower once you get the screws out to remove

graphic

Well, the dash does not have to be removed.
If this info helped, please accept payment. I don't get paid if you don't accept.
Experience: ASE Re-Certified Technician/Advanced Automotive Diagnostic Technician/27 yrs.Experience,All Makes