Ms. Wrench
Ms. Wrench, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician-10 yrs., Service Writer-Foreign, Domestic & Fleet, Alternative Fuel Expert

93 Rodeo: control..CC actuator..engine compartment

I have a 93 Rodeo V-6 on which the cruise control doesn''t work. I found the vacuum hose from the CC actuator just laying in the engine compartment but I cannot find where it should be connected to draw the vacuum. Any suggestions on where this hose should be connected would be appreciated.

This is a picture of a cruise control cable mounting-but it will show you the location of the cruise pump under the hood. The second diagram shows the vacuum system. The other end of that vacuum line should come off the vacuum tank and will probably have a check valve inline.
Let me know if you need any more help with this.

Thanks for using JA

Ms Wrench