Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Automotive Engineer
Experience:  30 years experience, Repairing, building, & designing, automobiles.

No Comment Added

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Car
Expert:  Dr. Hamman replied 8 years ago.

This is most likely a warning that could save your transmission, Get the codes read, some little something is probably malfunctioning. If a sensor is not reading right you will get this message. Get the codes scanned to see what the problem is and it will probably tell you what is wrong, because your car has an onboard diagnostic system that diagnoses problems. If you have any more questions I am here to help. Good luck, and Thanks for using Just Answer.

I hope this helps, 100% satisfaction is my goal. If the answer is not clear, please reply and I will assist you more. When you're satisfied, click on accept. I don't get paid unless you do. A bonus and positive feedback are always appreciated, good luck and Thanks.