MikeD'
MikeD', Technician
Experience:  ASE Cert, AS Degree in Automotive Diagnostics
10327015

Chrysler: p0403 egr Control Circuit...same Code?

P0403 EGR Control Circuit. Replace the Part with a Chrysler Part. I still get the same Code? What else do I need to change out. Is it the Catalytic Converter causing this problem?

This code indicates a circuit fault to the EET (electronic egr transducer), If the transducer was replaced then most likely it is a wiring fault on the gray and yellow wire or the dark green and orange wire. You will need to perform basic wire integrity checks with a DVOM between the EET and PCM. I have provided a schematic below.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to MikeD''s Post: I have a 2.4L, is the schematics the same?

Oh, sorry clicked on the wrong one, It is fairly the same but here is the correct one just in case. The wire colors are the same and it is the same transducer. Here is the 2.0/2.4 schematic.