Quadrojunk, Mechanic
Experience:  11 years of working experience, shop owner, ASE Certified (Expired).

1994 Buick Century: wiper arm..mounting..a set screw or anything

1994 Buick Century...How do you remove the wiper arm? I have a new one to install but it didn''t come with any mounting hardware and I can''t find a set screw or anything like that holding it to the mounting post. (referring to the old one on the car). Please help me.. Thanks!
You should see a small tab at the bottom where the arm attaches to the post. Pull this lever out and it releases the lock. Remember you must pull straight up but a wiggle doesn't hurt.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Quadrojunk's Post: Is it possible that you might have to use a screwdriver blade to pry that lever out and to lift the arm off the post?
Yes, it is a tight fit on the splines. Just do your best to keep it straight.