FixItMan
FixItMan, Master Technician
Experience:  AA DEGREE AUTOMOTIVE/DIESEL TECH
1627031

2005 mazda 6: v..maf/ait sensor are for the ait/ i want to hook a chip

i have a 2005 mazda 6 v-6,which 2 of the 5 wires at the maf/ait sensor are for the ait/ i want to hook a chip there for better performance
HelloCustomer the two wires you need are terminals d and e of the connector shown. Let me know if you need more help.

graphic
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
the plug at the wires is not marked but the plug at the sensor is marked,looking at the from the front of the car a is on the left on the sensor is the plug the same?
if i use the wrong wires will it damage anything?
You need to unhook the connector and look into it as the picture shows. With the connector facing you with the clip facing up it is the 2 left hand wires.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
thanks for the help
i will pay in a minute,do you think these performance chips on the AIT really work for better performance and or better mileage,im going to try one!
i appreciate your help
Everyone that I have known that have used these have not had enough of an improvement to notice. There are other ways to achieve higher mileage and power but they are more expensive.