Darren, ASE Master Tech. With L1
Experience:  over 20 Years experience as tech Currently teaching auto repair Ford certified and Nissan Certified

my 2006 buick rendezvous has a awd disabled light on dash.

my 2006 buick rendezvous has a awd disabled light on dash. Came on on start up in morning
Category: Car
Expert:  Darren replied 8 years ago.
Hello, there is a number of things that can cause this. You need to have the trouble codes pulled so you can get an idea of what is going on. Autozone or another parts house in your area may be able to so this for you. Different size tires could cause this. A tire that is low on air pressure could cause it also. It could even be the switch, try to toggle the switch and see if it changes it. I hope this info helps, please email us again if you need more help. Thank you for the question. When you get the codes email us again and we will see if we can help some more.