GM-Frank
GM-Frank, ASE Master Certified
Experience:  37 Years Automotive Diagnosis & Repair. Experience with all makes and models..

where is the fuel pump relay located on a honda accord 1999

No Comment Added
Category: Car
Expert:  GM-Frank replied 6 years ago.

HelloCustomer

PGM-FI Main Relay
The PGM-FI relay contains two separate relays. One is energized whenever the ignition is on which supplies battery voltage to the ECM/PCM, power to the fuel injectors, and power for the second relay. The second relay is energized to supply power to the fuel pump for two seconds when the ignition is switched ON (II), and when the engine is running.

graphic

Here is where it is located:

graphic

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Frank

GM-Frank, ASE Master Certified
Experience: 37 Years Automotive Diagnosis & Repair. Experience with all makes and models..
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to GM-Frank's Post: have you a larger image for a right hand drive please
Expert:  GM-Frank replied 6 years ago.

Here is the larger images I have Customer

Sorry, my database of information does not include RHD.

graphic

graphic

I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the information I have provided you will help you to isolate your concern.

Thanks

Frank

Expert:  GM-Frank replied 6 years ago.

If you are still having problems finding the relay, let me know and I'll see if I can find you some wire colors to help you locate the Relay.

If you are working on a Right Hand Drive, Some things will be the same and some will be different.

Frank

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
still can not locate relay is the picture for a right hand drive car and is it up behind the dash on the right or left
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
still can not locate more info needed please
Expert:  GM-Frank replied 6 years ago.

Customer

Can you tell me is the engine a North American version or is it produced for another country?

Is it actually a 2.2L or is it the 2.3L that I show to be in that Year Make and Model.

Frank

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
its deffinatly a 2.2 dont think its a north american version but not sure
Expert:  GM-Frank replied 6 years ago.

I'm showing a 2254 cc and it's called a 2.3L SOHC (VTEC) MFI

If this is not what you have, I'm afraid I may be out of options.

Here's the Schematic I have on the Honda.

graphic

\I'm showing about 7 wires going to this relay.

White/Grn pin 7

Red/White pin 5

Blu/Orange pin 2

Black pin 3

Yellow/Black pin 6

Green/Yellow pin1

Black/Yellow pin 4

That's about all I have on this vehicle.

Take Care and I hope I have been of some assistance

Frank