Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Automotive Engineer
Experience:  30 years experience, Repairing, building, & designing, automobiles.

1988 chevy: looking for intake and exhaust valve size...bolt..van

Customer Question

looking for intake and exhaust valve size. 1988 chevy 350 center bolt heads. g30 van/chassis minimotorhome. and compression ratio
Category: Car
Expert:  Dr. Hamman replied 8 years ago.
I am coming up with 1.94 intake, 1.5 exhaust, and 8.5 to 1 compression. Good luck, and Thanks for using Just Answer.

I hope this helps, 100% satisfaction is my goal. If the answer is not clear, please reply and I will assist you more. When you're satisfied, click on accept. I don't get paid unless you do. A bonus and positive feedback are always appreciated, good luck and Thanks.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Dr. Hamman's Post: thanks for the answer. i thought the intakes were smaller. the 1.94 are beter than i thought thanks
Chevy improved the flow starting in 86, the bigger valve was part of it.