Gary, service management
Experience:  35 years automotive service experiance at dealership level

chassis..speed control..Cruise control..engine a chev 350 cu

I have a Class "C" M. Home on a 1975 Vandura chassis. The speed control is not operational at all...I want to know if it''s possible to repair...or can it be replaced with newer Cruise control. The engine a Chev 350 CU 4bbl.The transmission is a 4bolt 3 speed hydro (no,lock-up).
Thank you,

I would take a look at the cruise control deactivation switch which is mounted at the top of the brake pedal. When turn the cruise control on does it illuminate? Thanks
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
NO it does not.
Then it needs to be diagnosed to see if the cruise control switch is bad. I would not replace the complete cruise control system.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
It looks like I will probably have to get a newer type installed..It seems like there is no where to take my unit for service here in Winnipeg, MB, Canada.
The 2 repair stations that I have visited..have told me there are no parts for this speed control vailable.
Thanks for your help anyway.

Sorry I couldn't help.