Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Automotive Engineer
Experience:  30 years experience, Repairing, building, & designing, automobiles.

Carbon..bonnet..panels such as doors roll cage and wings

Customer Question

I need to source some temporary and permanent fasteners for a rally car with a new carbon fibre bonnet and boot lid assemblies. and the rest of the body work fixings the temp ones need to come of quickly fot refitting of the body work componants during service stops also that panels such as doors roll cage and wings may need a permanent   i need to also identify three options for each and justify their use taking into account aerodynamics and force loads on the driver.I also need an alternative design for a front wishbone to replace one made of tubular steel research a material and justify reason for that selection Today please
Category: Car
Expert:  Dr. Hamman replied 8 years ago.
Ok here is the hook up, you can build a space shuttle with these contacts. Good luck, and Thanks for using Just Answer.

I hope this helps, 100% satisfaction is my goal. If the answer is not clear, please reply and I will assist you more. When you're satisfied, click on accept. I don't get paid unless you do. A bonus and positive feedback are always appreciated, good luck and Thanks.