Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Automotive Engineer
Experience:  30 years experience, Repairing, building, & designing, automobiles.
9795573

2001 jaguar s-type headlights not working. all other lights

No Comment Added
Category: Car
Expert:  Dr. Hamman replied 8 years ago.

Ok the headlights are controlled by general electric control module below left A pillar. There are four fuses for the headlights #9 #11 #23 #25 in the primary junction box just below the right A pillar. All four of the fuses are 10 amp. There is also a major ground at the left A pillar that the general electric headlight control module depends on for operation. If the ground is dirty or loose the headlights will not work. Check all of these out and see if it helps. Good luck.

I hope this helps, 100% satisfaction is my goal. If the answer is not clear, please reply and I will assist you more. When you're satisfied, click on accept. I don't get paid unless you do. A bonus and positive feedback are always appreciated, good luck and Thanks.