JHoop
JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

About how much should it cost to replace coil springs and ...

Customer Question

About how much should it cost to replace coil springs and struts on a Saturn wagon? Thanks
Category: Car
Expert:  JHoop replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

I need the EXACT Make and Model. You have Subaru and Saturn listed.

graphic
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I will get back to you. It is my daughter's car, she'e a teacher so I can't call her while school is in session. It is a Saturn wagon.
Expert:  JHoop replied 8 years ago.
No problem. If you were to bring it to my shop, this is what you will be charged.

graphic

Several things to keep in mind here:

-This estimate is based on the 2002 Saturn LW300 Wagon.
-My shop charges $65.00 per flat rate hour. Thats what this estimate is based on. A dealership of course will charge you more.
-This estimate is MINUS the cost of the Springs. (Short notice estimate, if I need to, I can make a couple of calls for you to get actual prices on those.)
-I went ahead and based this estimate on Both sides.
-All the totals on the estimate are subject to change varying on area and part availability.

I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
___________________________
Dont forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to receive credit.)
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
There doesn't seem to be a price for new springs.
Expert:  JHoop replied 8 years ago.
The springs are a Dealership Only item. The prices are as follows.

Front = $102.90 ea.
Rear = $155.81 ea.

I called to verify and the parts representive said there are 3 different options for this particular model. He would need the VIN# XXXXX give you a more solid quote.

___________________________
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX helpful!
Expert:  JHoop replied 8 years ago.
You bet! If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop