JHoop
JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner

About how much should it cost to replace coil springs and ...

Customer Question

About how much should it cost to replace coil springs and struts on a Saturn wagon? Thanks
Category: Car
Expert:  JHoop replied 6 years ago.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

I need the EXACT Make and Model. You have Subaru and Saturn listed.

graphic
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I will get back to you. It is my daughter's car, she'e a teacher so I can't call her while school is in session. It is a Saturn wagon.
Expert:  JHoop replied 6 years ago.
No problem. If you were to bring it to my shop, this is what you will be charged.

graphic

Several things to keep in mind here:

-This estimate is based on the 2002 Saturn LW300 Wagon.
-My shop charges $65.00 per flat rate hour. Thats what this estimate is based on. A dealership of course will charge you more.
-This estimate is MINUS the cost of the Springs. (Short notice estimate, if I need to, I can make a couple of calls for you to get actual prices on those.)
-I went ahead and based this estimate on Both sides.
-All the totals on the estimate are subject to change varying on area and part availability.

I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
___________________________
Dont forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to receive credit.)
JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience: 14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
There doesn't seem to be a price for new springs.
Expert:  JHoop replied 6 years ago.
The springs are a Dealership Only item. The prices are as follows.

Front = $102.90 ea.
Rear = $155.81 ea.

I called to verify and the parts representive said there are 3 different options for this particular model. He would need the VIN# XXXXX give you a more solid quote.

___________________________
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX helpful!
Expert:  JHoop replied 6 years ago.
You bet! If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop