Robert, Technician
Experience:  6 years experience with car repair.

2005 chrysler sebring,engine light comes on at ...

2005 chrysler sebring,engine light comes on at intervals,engine hesitates, like its not getting enough gas, but sometmes it goes off and runs fine. help only has 34000 miles warranty just ran out!!!!!
Category: Car
Expert:  Robert replied 8 years ago.

Hi There!

Thanks for Choosing Just Answer.

The Check Engine light may tell you what is going on. With the light going off it should store a code in your vehicles computer, with the code you can troubleshoot the component or circuit causing the issue. The way to get the code is to ask the computer what it is having a problem with, this will require the proper scan tool. Some Auto Zone's will pull codes for you at no charge. From what you are describing it could be an issue with one of your vehicles sensor's, I would have the codes pulled this should tell you more of what is going on.

Thank You! Please hit ACCEPT for my efforts, Positive feedback and BONUS welcomed!!