JHoop
JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

How do I adjust the door light switch on a 2002 jeep ...

How do I adjust the door light switch on a 2002 jeep wrangler..?? I have a new one and it is too long for the door to shut.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

When installing this switch, follow these directions. Pay close attention to 4 and 5 of the Installation guide.

graphic
I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
___________________________
Dont forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to receive credit.)
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you!!! Thank you!!! I never dreamed it was self adjusting.....
You bet!! If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop

___________________________