JHoop
JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

No Comment Added

No Comment Added
Category: Car
Expert:  JHoop replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

I think this is the Console you are referring to.

graphic
I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
___________________________
Dont forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to receive credit.)
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I need to know if that picture is of the entire center console
Expert:  JHoop replied 8 years ago.
Actually, there is 2 types. The Base Model and the Luxury. Here are a couple of more shots of the base model I gave you in the previous post.

graphic
Click HERE to download the ones for the Luxury. Sorry they are so dark. Zoom in to like 150% you can tell whats going on.

Let me know if this helps. Thanks, JHoop.

___________________________