Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25 years of experience, Certified Subaru Technician and Nissan factory trained.

2002 q45: untill..anymore and the navigation still work the a/c

on my 2002 q45 never had any problem with untill last it just doesn''t turn on anymore and the navigation still work the a/c the display it just let me turn the radio on please help..

Hi there!Do you mean the engine doesn't turn over?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
sorry i typed too quick it's the factory radio doesn't want to turn on
OK.If the radio won't turn on it is likley the unit itself.At the dealership we had to get the serial number off of the unit and send out for a new one.Since it is unlikly you have warranty left on the audio unit,you may want to see if there is a replacement available in the aftermarket,or go with a used one.All we had to do with the unit is remove and replace.Usually it goes back to bose and they fix it.Sorry
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
so is the radio unit is attached or part with the navigation a/c and others stuff since also since the radio stuff working so did voice commands thingy it just display voice not ready when i press the button
It may be a problem with the faceplate.It is all controlled by a microprocessor which is where your a/c and other controls are located.I beleive it can run it's own self test to determine if it has a problem.I don't have the info for running the self diag.If it is at the dealer they may have already checked that.If it isn't at the dealer,it should be.No average tech is going to be able to figure it out.Very sophisticated system.