Ted G.
Ted G., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  20 years auto repair experience, ASE Master Tech, Mechanical Failure consultant, Expert Witness
7183013

2000 ASTRO: 4.3 ALL WHEEL DRIVE MISFIRE ON ANY SPEED..SCANNER

2000 ASTRO VAN - 4.3 ALL WHEEL DRIVE MISFIRE ON ANY SPEED, HAS HAD PLUGS AND WIRES AND SHOWS NO CODES ON THE SCANNER
How do you know it's a misfire? Describe the symptoms please.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ted G.'s Post: HI,
THE VEHICLE RUNS FINE AT IDLE, IT ACTS LIKE A MISFIRE BECAUSE IT JERKS UNDER LOAD
Are all your tires perfectly matched? Same size, type, and treadwear?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
HI,
IT IS A BUSY DAY HERE, SO THEY WILL CK THAT OUT IN A FEW MINUTES AND I WILL WRITE YOU BACK, OK, THANKS
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
hI,
SORRY THAT I HAVE BEEN SO LONG, THE TIRES ON THE BACK WERE A DIFFERENT TIRE PATTERN. sO IT IS OUT RIGHT NOW HAVING 2 NEW ONES PUT ON THE BACK THE FRONT WERE NEW LAST WEEK. HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE THE PROBLEM, I WILL LET YOU KNOW.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
HI, WELL TIRES ARE INSTALLED AND THE NOISE IS GONE. GOOD ADVISE. SO HOW DO I PAY?
AND WHEN YOU PAY MORE DO YOU GET DIAGRAMS ETC., COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN. THANKS. XXXXX FOR SURE
All you need to do is click on the Accept button and I get paid, thanks. Any time you have a question just ask, we usually will come up with what you need. If you have a big request or are in a hurry sometimes it helps to specify more value, but most of us don't pay too much attention to the price unless you need about an hours worth of research, etc.