JHoop
JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

ignition wiring diagram for 2000 dodge caravan

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Car
Expert:  JHoop replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

graphic

I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
___________________________
Dont forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to receive credit.)
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to JHoop's Post: I'm looking more for every wire comming out of the ingnition switch and what each one does
Expert:  JHoop replied 8 years ago.
Here is all 3.

graphic

___________________________
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
perfect!!! Thanks a ton!!!
Expert:  JHoop replied 8 years ago.
You bet! If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop