Shawn G
Shawn G, Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified,10 Years Experience, Pa state and Emission Lic. Honda and Kia dealer exp.
8946947

2002 Pontiac Sunfire: Dashboard lights..console..just no dash lights

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Pontiac Sunfire. The Dashboard lights including the lights under the radio console are not working. Everything else is fine, just no dash lights at all. All warning lamps are working fine etc. What is the issue and how to fix it?
Category: Car
Expert:  Shawn G replied 8 years ago.

HelloCustomer

If all of your fuses are good check the dimmer switch next.The grey wire should have 12 volts positive and the black wire should be the ground.If those are good suspect a faulty dimmer switch.This may seemed far fetched but are all the bulbs ok?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I'm assuming the bulbs are good, as they all went out at the same time. Dimmer switch is the next step then. Thanks.